MGMS Young Modellers’ Forum 2022
- Chelsea Brown (Warwick University)
- Morgan Thomas (Cambridge University)
- Rachael Pirie (Newcastle University)
- Elise White (Bristol University)
- Huan Wang (University College London)
To encourage young molecular modellers at the beginning of their careers, the MGMS invites PhD students who wish to present their work on any aspect of computational chemistry, cheminformatics, or computational biology at the 2022 Young Modellers’ Forum – the 26th annual running of the event! Other members of the modelling community are strongly encouraged to attend this event as it is your opportunity to see these talented young modellers and to assist us in the evaluation of the prizes.
This year’s event will take place as a 100% “in person” meeting, at Lady Margaret Hall, Norham Gardens, Oxford OX2 6QA.
The format will remain much the same as before, consisting of;
- 12 oral presentations (prizes to be awarded for the best three)
- 12 posters (prizes to be awarded to the best two), to include Lightning talks – Each of the poster presenters will be given 2 minutes (and one static slide to be provided in advance to the organisers) to promote their poster and try to tempt people to visit and read it!
- Take a look at the past prize winners of the YMF.
Registration is now closed.
The final programme for YMF 2022 can be downloaded here.
Sponsors and Partners
Many thanks to the following organisations who have generously co-sponsored YMF 2022
For more information contact:
Dr Louise Birch
Sygnature Discovery Limited
BioCity, Pennyfoot Street
Nottingham, NG1 1GF
Dr Steve Maginn
Chemical Computing Group
St Johns Innovation Centre
Dr Jiayun Pang
Department of Pharmaceutical, Chemical & Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Engineering and Science
University of Greenwich
Medway Campus, Central Avenue, Chatham Maritime
Kent, ME4 4TB