The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society (MGMS) is a registered UK charity (1104962) and was formed in 1981.
There is an Annual General Meeting of the MGMS, held in the UK — usually around April — at which annual reports of the Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer are presented. This meeting also sets the membership subscription rates for the next subscription year.
Organisation of the Society
University of Oxford
Chair of the MGMS
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Milton Park)
Secretary of the MGMS
University of Surrey
Treasurer of the MGMS
Chemical Computing Group
University of Cardiff
Ordinary Committee Members
Co-opted Committee Members
- Ben Cossins, UCB.
- Garrett M. Morris, University of Oxford.
- Ian Wall, GSK.
- Louise Birch, Eisai.
- Michelle A. Sahai, Roehampton University, London.
- Tim Clark, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität.
- Link person to the MGMS German Chapter: Tim Clark, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- Link person for the Asia Pacific Region: David Winkler, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MIPS), Universities of Latrobe and Monash, Australia.
- Link to The Association of Molecular Modellers of Australasia (AMMA) – The Australasia branch of MGMS.
The Society’s subscription year runs from January to December, with the AGM being held between April and September depending on the scientific meeting programme.
Further details of the work of the Charities Commission can be found on their website: http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/.
Here is the AGM 20 Chair’s Report.
Minutes of the 2020 AGM
Here are the AGM 2019 minutes.
Here are the Rules_and Constitution of the MGMS.