Postponed MGMS Meetings
- Computational Drug Design: A Tribute to Frank Blaney, 17-19 June 2020, Riddel Hall, University of Belfast, U.K.
- MGMS Lecture Tour, 2020.
Recent MGMS Meetings
- Young Modellers’ Forum 2020/21, YMF-2021 — 12 February 2021, virtual event
- Young Modellers’ Forum 2019, YMF-2019 — 29 November 2019, University of Greenwich, London, U.K.
- MM2019 — December 5-8, 2019, on the beautiful resort island of Bintan, Indonesia.
- This is being organized by the Australian chapter of the MGMS, AMMA (the Association of Molecular Modellers of Australia), and promises to be Australasia’s premier conference on molecular modelling.
- Joint CCPBioSim/MGMS Conference on Modelling and Simulation for Synthetic Biology. 4-6 September 2019, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
- Eighth Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics, 17-19 June 2019, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, U.K.; + MGMS AGM on 17th June, 2019 at 5 pm.
- Big Ideas for Big Data in Drug Discovery — 12 April 2019, School of Pharmacy, UCL, London, U.K.
- Young Modellers’ Forum 2018, YMF-2018 — 30 November 2018, University of Greenwich, London, U.K.
- Discrete Models in Systems Biology — Wednesday, 29-31 August, 2018, at Murray Edwards College, New Hall, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, CB3 0DF, U.K.; + MGMS AGM on 29th at 5pm.
- Structure Activity Relationships – a joint MGMS / UKQSAR Meeting — 11-12 April 2018, University of Cardiff, U.K.
- Young Modellers’ Forum 2017, YMF-2017 — 24 November 2017, University of Greenwich, London, U.K.
- MD in Pharma — 11 April 2017, SOAS, London, U.K.
- QM/MM Methods and Applications — 4-6 September 2017, University of Manchester, U.K; + MGMS AGM.
Please note that events are also advertised on CCL, the Computational Chemistry List.
Past MGMS Meetings
Find out about our past events organised by the MGMS.
How to Organise an MGMS Meeting
Guidelines for MGMS Meetings Organisers are available (in PDF format).
Please note the credit card payment policy. Card details should be sent by recorded delivery or courier. The MGMS is unable to accept card details by normal mail, email, or fax.