We are pleased to announce the Australian chapter of the MGMS, AMMA (the Association of Molecular Modellers of Australia), is organizing their premier conference on molecular modelling from December 5-8, 2019. It will be held on the beautiful resort island of Bintan (Indonesia), around an hour’s ferry ride from Singapore.
For more information, see https://mm2019.bii.a-star.edu.sg.
This is the first time that the MM conference is being hosted in Asia, and it will bring together an international audience at all stages of their careers. It will also feature the award lecture by the 2019 winner of the AMMA Medal. Themes of the conference will include:
- Molecular dynamics simulations and quantum chemistry of biomolecules and materials
- Free-energy calculations and enhanced sampling approaches
- Multiscale and hierarchical modelling
- Computer-aided drug design
- Machine learning and AI in modelling and drug design
- Quantum computing
- Education in molecular modelling
There will be many opportunities for oral and poster presentations (~25 and ~100 slots, respectively). Contributions from students and early-career researchers are particularly welcome. Registration and abstract submission are now open, here. The closing date for early-bird registration is 15th September 2019.
For further information, please contact the local conference organizers, Peter Bond and Chandra Verma, at email@example.com.