This year, YMF-2019, the MGMS Young Modellers’ Forum 2019, will be held on Friday, 29th November, 2019. It will be held once again at the beautiful University of Greenwich, Queen Ann Court, The Old Naval College, Greenwich, London. Registration is now open!
The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society and the Chemical Structure Association Trust are organizing The Eighth Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics (#shef2019), taking place at the University of Sheffield from the 17th to the 19th of June, 2019. This three-yearly international conference is very popular, has a great programme, and you can learn more here https://cisrg.shef.ac.uk/shef2019/. Peter reminded us that,
… the reduced registration rates apply until 29th April. We look forward to welcoming you to Sheffield in June.
MGMS Young Modellers’ Forum 2018 was held at University of Greenwich on 30th November 2018.
- Jonathan Shearer (Department of Chemistry/ University of Southampton)
- Francesca Vianello (Department of Chemistry/ Imperial College London)
- Timothy Burd (Department of Chemistry/ University of Oxford)
- Joshua Carter (Nuffield Department of Medicine/ University of Oxford)
- Silvia Amabilino (Department of Chemistry, University of Bristol & NovaData Solutions)