This year, YMF-2019, the MGMS Young Modellers’ Forum 2019, will be held on Friday, 29th November, 2019. It will be held once again at the beautiful University of Greenwich, Queen Ann Court, The Old Naval College, Greenwich, London. Registration is now open!
Wednesday 04 September 2019 12:00 – Friday 06 September 2019 13:00
University of Bristol
The 7th annual meeting of CCP-BioSim is organised jointly with the Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society and will have the theme of Modelling and Simulation for Synthetic Biology.
The conference will showcase important advances in biomolecular modelling and simulation tools, technologies, interplay with experiment, and applications to biomolecular design and synthetic biology.
Registration now open
More details can be found using this link
The MGMS is pleased to announce the first call for applications to the MGMS Early Career Workshop Initiative. Applicants are invited for proposals for workshops or meetings on a topic that is broadly in line with the MGMS’s overall scientific remit.
Deadline for applications: 31st May 2019
Computational Drug Design: A Tribute to Frank Blaney
17-19 June 2020, Riddel Hall, University of Belfast, U.K.
More details to follow..
MGMS Young Modellers’ Forum 2018 was held at University of Greenwich on 30th November 2018.
- Jonathan Shearer (Department of Chemistry/ University of Southampton)
- Francesca Vianello (Department of Chemistry/ Imperial College London)
- Timothy Burd (Department of Chemistry/ University of Oxford)
- Joshua Carter (Nuffield Department of Medicine/ University of Oxford)
- Silvia Amabilino (Department of Chemistry, University of Bristol & NovaData Solutions)